Trump Proved That He Was Swampy After All

 

          So, Donald Trump proved that he was a coward after all.  It doesn’t seem like there is no pardon for Edward Snowden or Julian Assange.  Coward.
          Like I said…. coward…

          Donald Trump proved that he was just all wind.  He was always like that and he just proved that he was a corrupt politician that was all wind.  Hey Trump, I remember when you said, “I love Wikileaks.”  What happened?  Oh wait, you got what you wanted from Julian Assange and to hell with him suffering in prison, right?

          It seems that way. 

          Look, maybe Trump will surprise me.  Maybe, just maybe, out the door he will pardon both of them.  For crying out loud, as much as the mainstream media doesn’t want to admit it- Julian Assange was a publisher.  He was in a sense ‘a newspaper.’  He showed you what was really going on behind the scenes.  He showed you the corruption, how twisted all the politicians are on both sides, all over the world.  For those, like me, who question everything- Wikileaks is a godsend. 

          And yet for all of Trump’s whining about the mainstream media, he doesn’t have the guts to pardon Assange…

          I’m not surprised by this really.  Deep down, I knew he would never pardon Snowden.  Trump has that ‘80s mindset that Snowden is really nothing but a corrupt traitor (I’d love to be wrong here) but I actually thought, for a second, that he might pardon Assange, since this would be a f*** you to the media and the republicans that want to impeach him.  However, and let me state this again, Trump could surprise me this morning, but I doubt it.

          Trump proved that he was a part of the ‘swamp’ after all and I’m not surprised in the least.

          But note, I’d be very happy to be wrong and pardons for both Snowden and Assange came down at 9:00 AM today.  One can hope *crosses fingers.*

Comments

Popular Posts