The Media Has Caused A Lot of the Problems Today

 

      Obviously, there is a lot of strife in America.  Strife is too gentle of a word.  We are encouraged to openly hate each other and too live in perpetual fear.  Who encourages this? 

          The media.

          Yeah, I blame the media for 99% of the problems in America.  Why?  They have not their jobs- that’s why.  They are advocates, not reporters.  They are commentators, not journalists.  They pick sides and that is not their dam job.  They were not put here to tell you what team to join.  They exist to inform not instigate. 

          But my oh my everyone has forgotten about that, haven’t they?

          It’s hard to write about politics anymore because people are looking for quick answers.  There is also the fact that Donald Trump has done so many horrible things that people, basically, want a sense of calm to come back to society.  It has been extremely easy for the media to take advantage of that and to make us all angry and scared.

          President Bill Clinton, a democrat, made it easy for this to happen.  There are only a few that own media outlets today.  It was easy to look past this then, I was still, basically, somewhat of a kid when it happened back then, I did not think it mattered but oh how wrong I was.

          I do not have the answers but what I do know is that I will, for as long as I can, provide you with insight and ways to ‘wake you up,’ for as long as I can.  I do not promote violence, violence does not solve a thing, the summer of 2020 and the Capitol riot should prove that.  Don’t you, in a way, feel for the Greek Orthodox?  That was their Christmas day but no matter what, during that time of year people are going to do nothing but talk about that riot.

          Let me note this, I’m heartbroken at the fact that the only 2 political choices we had were Trump and Biden.  I’m sad that people can’t stop demonizing each other.  God, what would a great man like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would say about all of this?  I think he’d be extremely sad that we’re so hateful towards each other.

          Buckle-up people.  We must dig out of this divisive path and we must do it soon!

         

         

Comments

Popular Posts