Please Tell Us If That Vaccine Did Something to Hank Aaron

 

      As a baseball fan, I am heartbroken at the death of Hank Aaron.  As a person who loves baseball history, Hank Aaron’s death left me horrified.  Yes, the man was in his eighties, but I never heard of him being in bad health.  I never heard he had any kind of physical problem except for the usual problems older people have like arthritis, etc.

          And then I heard he just received the COVID-19 vaccine…

          Oh boy…

          God bless Hank Aaron for taking this vaccine.  His last act was extremely noble in to help the population.  He did a wonderful thing.  Did that vaccine speed up his death? I have no idea and unless you’re an objective coroner you’re never going to know.  Mr. Aaron could’ve passed away peacefully at any time, obviously, but the alarm is there.  What if that vaccine hurt him?

          Understand something, having a vaccine for this virus is a great thing.  As of now, it has probably helped many people.  I encourage anyone who is at risk for the virus to take this vaccine if they feel comfortable.  However, the death of Hank Aaron is not just but concerning.  This needs to be addressed by those in charge of this vaccine.  Dr. Fauci needs to come clean about this and so does the CDC.  They won’t but this needs to be investigated.  Is this vaccine hurting older Americans?  I’d like to think it’s not, but this needs to be investigated.  If this vaccine is hurting people, we need to know about it but I’m guessing we won’t.  I suspect the government is going to let this slide by and hope we forget about it and that’s tragic.

          RIP Hank Aaron…

          I really hope we get real answers on what happened to you.  You were such a good man, sir, and you will be missed.

Comments

Popular Posts