No Fear of Cancel Culture

 

          I’m not afraid of cancel culture.

Okay, I admit it and it’s obvious enough- I have little influence in the online world.  I have a cute Facebook page (www.facebook.com/SmokeyCat3), in case you’re interested-LOL but I admit it-I’m terrible at self-promotion but here’s one thing that I’m not afraid of:

          Cancel Culture.

          Cancel culture disgusts me.  It’s not going away and, from how Joe Biden acts, I think it’s going to get worse.  In my eyes, social justice warriors need to shut up.  Someone with prominence and position really needs to tell these people to shut up.  However, it’s not going to happen, at least for now.

          Damn…

          How do you fight these people?  Here’s the answer- it’s hard to say.  The thing with social justice warrior bullying (and yeah, they are bullies) is they’re addicted to it.  They like the taste of making people feel badly.  It’s that simple.  They love to destroy people.

          My god, how is that any worse than the right wing in this country?

          The answer is, they’re not.  Both political parties have fueled the fire known as the social justice warrior.  Lockdowns have fed into this culture at world.  People are home too much, often alone, outside distractions are eliminated, it’s easy to feed into this culture. 

What really disgusts me about the whole thing is that there is no person of any kind of prominence brave enough to stand up to these people.  They’ve put their personal self-interest first and have left all of us hanging out to dry.  So, what do we do?

          Don’t be afraid.

          They’re delusional bullies.

          Give them a middle finger.

          Tell them to fuck off.

          I almost died 6 years ago.  I have nothing to lose.  Get the philosophy.  You'll be better off.

Comments

Popular Posts