Idea Theft

 

          Let me tell you about myself, somewhat…

          As some of you know, several years ago (holy shit- 5 years in fact- wow), I had medical problems and went into the world of Twitter as a Bernie Sanders supporter.  Note, I am not on Twitter and I will not return to it.  Twitter is a cesspool.  It’s also a screaming factory for politicians that don’t want to do anything.  Twitter is about separation- they don’t want people to get along and it is, in my opinion, ruining the country.

          When Trump won in 2016, a set of collective hysteria started running through America.  I remember going on Twitter and begging people- BEGGING- please make your life better, don’t worry about politicians- be your own person.  However, no one wanted to listen and when AOC roared onto the scene, people embraced it and society has gotten a lot worse.  COVID-19 has emphasized this point as well, particularly lockdowns.

          See, this is when I wish I would’ve never cancelled by original Twitter account.  I was the one urging people to stand-up for themselves in making things better.  I was the one who said not to fall for this bs from people like the Squad but oh no, I was mocked and ridiculed but oh gee- but a lot of so-called people on the 'left' milking the ideas that I talked about when Trump was elected.  Can I prove idea theft?  No but my oh my there are some on the left that literally milk a lot of the ideas THAT I ORIGNALLY TALKED ABOUT.

          Yeah, today is a venting piece and she probably has no recollection of me even though I see she and a lot of others have taken credit from stuff I talked about.  Do you know what sucks- you must spend 24 hours a day on a loudmouth forum like Twitter that does nothing but incite a lot of hatred to get any name recognition.  Yeah, I’m pissed-off and I don’t expect any of you to believe a word I say but that’s your prerogative.  Like I said, today is about venting and I’ll be more direct tomorrow.  Let me note there are many idea-thieves lurking around Twitter, so watch your back- or should I say your typing fingers.

Comments

Popular Posts