COVID'S SOCIETY OF FEAR

 

     Okay, forget question week.  There are too many things out there that have me rolling my eyes and shaking my head.  What gets me is the complacency- the overall complacency of the people when it comes to the virus.

          Again, the elderly need protected.  If they want vaccinated, let them have it.  Let them see their families if they’re in a nursing home.  If any other older person wants this vaccine, make sure they get it.  In a country that seems to have a lack of vaccine supply, it again disgusts me that thirty-somethings with prominence can skip to the head of the line to get that vaccine.

          Right, AOC?

          This virus is a horrible thing that has cost many lives, but it also has caused me to have a lot of questions.  Look at Joe Biden, today, he seems like a fish out of water, when it comes to any sort of plan except for this precious 100-day mask mandate. Now, we’re up to 2 masks a day.  Are you kidding me? 

          Are you freaking kidding me?

          My area is information, it’s creativity and I am not a medical professional.  What I’m looking for is common sense.  I crave someone, who calls themselves a reporter, to just ask:  How in the hell does sucking in your own snots, via a mask, make you healthier? 

          But I digress...

          The citizens have let politicians and the media (throws something against the wall at the thought of the media) have let themselves be sucked into a trap of the democrats are saints, Biden is beyond reproach and that you’re all going to die within seconds if you take your mask (or should I say masks) off.  Give me a break- seriously…

          Just give me a break.

          I’m horrified how how a bunch of rich, privileged people of all colors and genders have gotten everyone so afraid.  I’d like to see COVID-19 disappear as much as anyone, but, realistically, it won’t.  I’d like to see stuff get back to normal- today- RIGHT NOW.  I want to be able to go and see Punxsutawney Phil.  I want my social life back.  I want my mom to be able to go to church mask free.  What’s the problem here, people?  Why is this so hard?

          Over the past year, I can see why conspiracy theories exist.  I can understand the strangeness of some of these groups.  I laugh at the idiocy of the mainstream media when they promote certain groups, giving them what they want- publicity.  However, and that’s the key word anymore isn’t it?  However, I can see why people believe in them.  We live in a society with no clear answers.

          None.

          That’s the way a lot of people want it thought, right?  They want us to be afraid.  That’s why Fauci is running at the mouth more than usual and that’s why Biden continues to milk the whole thing.  Look, the way Trump handled COVID was despicable but how is Biden any worse with this society of fear?

          And that’s exactly what we’re living in…

Comments

Popular Posts