COVID-19 Population Control? It's Very Possible

 

          Do you know what?  I’m sick of COVID-19.

          That’s okay, you can go out and protest if you want.

          I’m really, really ticked-off that EVERY, SINGLE EVENT that I like is being called-off.

          That’s okay you can go protest, a BLM one is preferable.

          I’m also tired of every single governmental official, including doctors changing their mind about the virus and the vaccine, day after day after day.

          That’s okay, it’s safe to protest though.  Going outside, naturally, is safer than being inside.

          STOP!

          Again, why?  WHY?  Why can anything political, specifically if it’s BLM, Antifa or whatever be deemed as safe, yet Pittsburgh cancels the:

          St. Patrick’s Day Parade (And it won’t be rescheduled.  If it is, I’ll be surprised).

          And it’s canceled the Pittsburgh Marathon, already- WHEN IT’S HELD IN MAY.  I’m sure the Arts Festival is on the chopping block next but that’s only speculation.  My question is why- WHY? 

          WHY IS THE OUTSIDE WORLD SAFE FOR SOME BUT NOT FOR OTHERS?

          Take Groundhog Day for instance, what’s the problem?  Seriously, what?  Apparently, it’s virtual which is rich considering it happened last year and there’s probably a great chance it was here last year.  Now, suddenly, it’s deemed unsafe.  Give me a break.  People are in a field- having some fun and just waiting for a groundhog to come out.  What makes it ‘unsafe?’ People have on scarves and would literally be bundled up- the whole thing is ridiculous, and you could socially distance on these buses- it would just take a little effort.

          Oh, but that’s fine- just have a BLM rally that’s okay.

          I cannot understand why a parade is deemed unsafe, but BLM is okay. Oh, it’s all social justice- how silly of me.  Keep the people in line but let those who want to scream about social justice do whatever they want, and COVID-19 be damned.

          Aren’t you sick of the piousness of government yet?  Aren’t you tired of it?  Aren’t you fed-up with your fun being ruined because of a virus, that according to the media, hurts blacks more than whites?  Apparently, if you’re white- IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU GET SICK.  The COVID-19 event has turned into nothing but race-baiting that has not only ruined America but has pissed me off.  Why aren’t more people steamed?  I’ve asked this before- WHY?  If there can’t be a St. Patrick’s Day parade, there shouldn’t be a BLM protest.  If going to Punxsutawney is ‘unsafe’ then call stop these Antifa riots and these BLM protests- go ahead.

          My premise is simple- I want everyone to get along.  I want all kids to go back to school.  I want all people to be able to have fun’ again.  What’s it going to take for the population to be fed-up that groups of selfish people get to do whatever they want but others must stay home?  COVID-19 is a copout to keep a population in line.

          Go ahead…prove me wrong…

Comments

Popular Posts