Watch Out For AOC Gamers

 

          Recently, I saw that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was on Twitch.  She set records and literally became more of a media sensation because she ‘reached a lot of young voters.’

          Please...

          Let me be honest, I’m not a gamer but from what I know of gamers they seem to be intelligent, relaxed, easy-going people.  They appear to welcome anyone who genuinely wants to play and that’s why AOC (My God am I allowed to call her that?) was welcomed into that world.  From what I understand her stream ran smoothly and everyone seemed to have a good time.  That’s a good thing but...

          (Do you notice there’s always a but in here?)

          Gamers I urge you to be careful here.  I urge you to watch your collective backs.  While Alexandria Ocasio Cortez seems perfectly ‘normal’ while playing a video game, I want all of you to remember that this woman has a queen complex.  She has slammed everyone from old people to rural residents.  She has shown a real propensity to blame any white guy for all the problems in the world.  A lot of gamers bitch about Anita Sarkessian for good reasons but I think AOC could be Anita on steroids.  Be careful here, gamers.  She could easily ruin a great community.

Comments

Popular Posts