Venting About The Green Party Being Off the PA Ballot

 

        The Green Party will not be on the Pennsylvania ballot this November.  Let me repeat this, the Green Party has been taken off the Pennsylvania ballot.  What do I say to that?

          Fuck you democratic party.

          What do you guys think?  Do you think this will make me run and vote for that demented Biden and that racist Kamala Harris?  Do you think this will make me vote for Trump?  Who are you guys kidding?  You took away my logical alternative to the corrupt democratic party and that idea I had about writing in Ralph Nader really sounds good right now.

          It’s a shame I can’t get that trending.  What would happen if 100 people wrote in his name?  1000?  That would have to gain someone’s attention.  Again, I wish I would’ve listened to my dad years ago when he talked about Nader because he was so, so right about him.  I’m so glad he didn’t live to see this; he’d be horrified by what’s going on.  The waves of corruptions that the democrats will ride to get the first woman into office is scary.  My choice has been taken away just to get Kamala Harris in the White House.

          Kamala in the White House…that phrase is enough to make me want to throw-up, but I digress.

          The actions of the democratic party only prove the point that I made on Twitter a couple of years ago that there is no real democratic party.  This is a group of fascists hiding behind the history of the term ‘democratic party.’  They don’t want you to have choices, options, or free will.  They want you mindless because you’re easy to control.  No real democratic party would want this.  They would want you to use your mind and think about what’s right for you.  However, it’s apparent they don’t exist anymore.  The fact that they are celebrating the Green Party being off the PA ballot proves it.

          So, fuck you democrats and may Trump lose Pennsylvania by 2 votes by a mom and daughter who wrote in the name ‘Ralph Nader.’ 

Comments

Popular Posts