Biden V. Trump: A Debate Saga

    I didn't watch the debate.  What was the point really?  It fell, generally, how I thought it would.  They were 2 old men screaming at each other.  Both of them are vain, selfish and senile.  They are proof that America is in big trouble.

    People are pointing out that Biden really didn't have much of a choice.  He had every right to yell at Trump because Trump was rude to him, blah, blah, blah.  I get what they're saying but due to sentimentality for my late dad I can't help but wonder what would it be like if Ralph Nader would've been on stage.  

    I guarantee that Ralph Nader wouldn't have lost his temper.  He would've made Trump and Biden look stupid.  He would've stunned the both of them with facts and probably have bought over a lot of democrats and republicans to his side.  I'm telling you Ralph Nader ran 20 years too early.  Again, I'm sorry I never listened to my dad- he saw this two-party hell coming.

    And that's exactly what America's in- 2 party hell.

Comments

Popular Posts