Are You Happy With Yourselves, Democrats?

 

          Hey progressives, are you proud of yourselves?

          What about you Bernie Sanders?  Are you pleased with how things are going?

          What about you AOC?  Judging by how much you love social media and showing off your nice possessions- you seem pretty thrilled with how things are going?
          Hey Nina Turner- what about you?  Are you happy that ‘protesters’ are bothering diners?  Are you happy they’re picking on the old?

          And Joe Biden, obviously you’re no progressive, but why haven’t you denounced the behavior of the people in Pittsburgh the other night?  Trump does have a point here with this- why aren’t you saying anything in defense of those who just wanted to relax at a restaurant?

          God, the democrats make me sick.  Yeah, I’ve said that enough.  In my book they’re just as sleazy as the republican party.  The delight they all seem to have at people picking on citizens is not only disturbing but horrifying.  The democrats seem to have no understanding of the fact that BLM’s harassment of say diners are going after the most consistent voters.  The more the harassment- the more people will jump to Trump and, again, I don’t think they care for this reason:

          The democrats are thriving on this emotional blackmail of ‘if we don’t win, we’ll riot.’  They don’t care if businesses fail, if fires or set or if people get hurt, they want that White House and will bend over backwards to get it.  However, I’m stating the obvious and I personally wish the damn election was over already because either candidate will be hell

Thank God my dad didn’t live to see this.

And thanks for nothing Bernie Sanders, your big mouth started all of this and I’m sorry I ever supported you in the first place.  I bet the great, late Ed Schultz would be horrified with how your political career turned out.

Comments

Popular Posts