What Does AOC Actually Do?

 

          Here’s what I don’t get…

          What does AOC actually do?

          Seriously, I know I go on and on.  I’ve bitched about her for a long time and I’m still in awe that she’s held with such reverence.  Again, what exactly does she do?  Any person who goes online is immediately slammed with stories about this woman whether it comes to her skin care routine, her appearance on some tv show or some fight she has on Twitter.  Of course, how can I forget her video game playing during the lockdown.

          Gee, it must be nice to collect that salary for talking about skincare, fighting with others or picking some fight.  Oh yes, I know America, she really let that idiot Post Master General have it during that hearing yesterday.  Of course, in between some Twitter fight she managed to come up with all of those clever questions.  Please.  Her staff makes her look good and all of you know it.  There’s no logical way that she can act like a teenager and manage to the full job as a representative competenetly.

          Prove me wrong.  Try it.  You won’t though because it can’t be done.

          AOC bugs me because she’s a symbol of slacked-off society.  She’s a branch of the Trump-like politicians that are taking over the government, people with no qualifications or compassion who can actually make a difference in someone’s life.  I blame a lot of this on Twitter and I think more and more unqualified people are going to think they can tweet their way to prominence.

          But I digress…

          How I wish we had a 1980s media today.  There is no way AOC with her mouth and her rotten attitude could’ve survived a term in Congress.  People, I’m begging you, don’t let this woman continually pull the wool over your eyes.  AOC is about agendas, not constituency, fame, not district population and power, not helping people.  Many of you are going to get burned by this woman in the future and a lot of you so-called democrats better wake-up to the fact that she’s nothing but a feminine Donald Trump.

Comments

Popular Posts