The Democrats Haven't Won This

 

          So, the Democratic National Convention starts today.

          Oh goody!  Jump up and down and do a flip.

          Tell me something, have the democrats reached a new low when it comes to inspiring their base?  I mean COME ON!  Joe Biden- Joe Biden… A man who is, literally, a wind-up toy for a potential shadow government with Kamala Harris breathing heavily in the background.

          I don’t like where this is going.  The democrats have done nothing for people this year.  They’ve shown no interest in trying to dig this country out of this mess.  More than likely, Biden’s going to lock down everyone in January if he’s elected and I really worry the impact of that on Kamala Harris.  I think she’s going to thrive if they shove a hardcore lockdown on us.  The woman has future dictator written all over her face but hey- I call it as I see it.

          Seriously though, what have the democrats done this year besides whine and tweet?  They’re great for a soundbyte but they don’t care cities are ruin.  They don’t care if small town America is suffering.  They, like republicans only care about money.  However, I’m repeating myself, so let’s switch this to Bernie Sanders.

          Ah Bernie Sanders- 4 years ago he sounded great but God was I stupid when it came to this guy.  However, I notice he’s all giddy about a so-called revolution in the streets.  He thinks America is on its way to a liberal paradise.  Hey Bernie, who are you kidding?  Seriously, WHO ARE YOU KIDDING?  You’re putting rioters above people, taking advantage of people’s fear of their police being ‘defunded’ and totally ignoring the needs of a lot of people who want to know the straight story on the virus.  Bernie Sanders is just example of of the democrats having their heads in the clouds.

          And these fools don’t have this presidential election wrapped up.  Thanks for nothing, rioters.  You’re reelecting Trump and I’m more sure of it every single day!

Comments

Popular Posts