The Democrats Don't Know How To Think

 

          So, Joe Biden wants to shut everything down if he’s elected.  Oh gee, surprise, surprise.

          Congratulations Joe.  You just lost this election.  Let me take a moment and just talk to the democratic party personally.

          Hey democrats, I don’t know what you’re thinking but I do know how out-of-touch all of you really are.  First of all, NO ONE LIKES THIS RIOTING.  I don’t care what party you belong to, if you hate or like Trump, no one likes this rioting.  The people in Portland are flat-out disgusting and those idiots in Wisconsin are just looking for an excuse to riot.  I, as a lifetime democrat, am sick of it and trust me, I’m not alone here. 

          Secondly, this big idea that Joe Biden has of shutting everything down just sucks.  Oh, really?  Shut everything down?  My oh my that’ll go over really well, considering your party has had no problem letting a group of people do whatever they want, when they want.  You democrats have done nothing to indicate you’d like people to be happy and working again.  You want people scared, crying and you want people bowing and kissing Biden’s feet.  IT’S NOT HAPPENING AND IT’S NOT GOING TO WORK.

          Be careful hear democrats- you’re probably not going to win Ohio and this news that Biden wants to shut everything down has people in PA pissed.  Trust me, they’re pissed and I’m pissed.  When are you democrats going to get this?  This virus isn’t going anywhere.  Second, the vaccine isn’t guaranteed.  Third, you’re entire philosophy is stupid because you don’t want to give national health insurance.  Biden shutting everything down will ruin everything, literally, and people aren’t going to put up with this and guess what democrats?

          Those rioters are the backbone of your problems.  You have your heads in the sand if you think people support them and you’re looking to make society very ugly if you continue to shove them down our throats.

          You’ve lost Joe.  You gave Trump the biggest gift in history.  Shove your closing everything down and that Nader write-in sounds better than ever.

Comments

Popular Posts