Shut-up Alyssa Milano

 

          Shut-up, Alyssa Milano.  Seriously, just shut-up.  Shut-up and go away, you opportunistic, little hack.

          Obviously, you can tell that I don’t believe a word out of this twit’s mouth and that’s exactly what she is- a twit.  For one, I don’t understand how she got the title of ‘activist’ and now, I’ve noticed her age is going backwards but I digress.  Thanks to this big mouth with me too mania we’re stuck with this disgusting cancel culture and now, we have to hear about how she has Covid-19.

          Please.

          I love how you have to take her word for everything.  So, she apparently got coronavirus while traveling and I notice that one of the states she went to was Portland.  What were we doing in Portland, Alyssa?  Hanging with the so-called peaceful protesters?  Were we throwing rocks or joining in the looting?  Why were you traveling anyway, Alyssa?  If you want everybody to behave during the virus what are you doing traveling?  And you’re telling me to ‘wear the damn mask’ but it apparently didn’t do you good, right?  Aren’t you defeating your own argument?  Let’s move onto the hair situation…

          Apparently, I’m supposed to cry and sob because she says that her hair’s falling out because of the virus.  Alyssa, let me tell you something, I know many, many people that have had chemotherapy that caused them to lose their hair- them I feel sorry for- you can go to hell.  Why in the hell cancer survivors aren’t screaming about your little stunt is beyond me.  Finally, you can tell America is screwed-up if Alyssa Milano is considered an activist and someone like Ralph Nader is ignored.

Comments

Popular Posts