Kenosha Reactions

 

        Here’s a question…

          Does anyone, in both parties, feel sorry for any of these businesses that have been destroyed in these never-ending riots?

          *Crickets*

          Seriously, does anyone in the democratic party care that a cake store was looted?  A forty-year-old furniture store was burned to the ground?  Or that a place where you can play video games was looted?  What about all those car dealerships?  Does anyone care???

          *Crickets*

          Let me be honest, I am really disgusted by this gushing over Jacob Blake.  I am also really disgusted of the fact that this idea is slammed down my throat that I should be hysterical that a cop shot him when it sounds like the cop was doing his job.  I’m also furious at the fact that it looks like Jacob Blake’s not handcuffed to his bed- he’s a criminal, not some misguided soul.  I’m also disgusted with the rumor that his charges might be vacated, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they are.  However, the sympathy all these democrats have for this guy pisses me off.    

          The whole thing sucks.  Someone like Rashida Tlaib dropping f-bombs because he was handcuffed to the bed annoyed me.  She has a foul mouth and

 I’d love to know what she does for her constituents because to me, it sounds like she’s a little to worried about criminals but she’s not the one who’s gotten on my nerves about the whole situation- the really nasty one in this whole thing has been Michelle Obama.

          Michelle Obama reminds me of a person who, generally, isn’t nice.  If I, a white woman, would go up to her in public she’d have security on me in a matter of seconds.  That’s why her continuous rambling about Jacob Blake like he’s some sort of saint makes me want to scream.  You would think as a former first lady that she would have some sympathy for the family that lost their furniture store or the people that are still assessing the damage of their video game lounge.  Hey Michelle, do you think that car dealership deserved to be burned?  What about that pizza shop that was destroyed?  Why are you forgetting about the real victims of Kenosha- the neighborhood?  Oh wait, a lot of them are white and you really don’t like white people that much, do you?

          Damn all of you BLM people.  Don’t scream in my face about black lives when it’s apparent that no lives matter to any of you.

Comments

Popular Posts