I Have No Sympathy For Jacob Blake

 

          I have no sympathy for Jacob Blake.

          Go ahead call me whatever you want.

          I don’t care about Blake or his entire family.  His mom seemed nice, but I don’t give a damn about her either.  Again, I don’t care about Jacob Blake.

          Again, let the insults come.

          I am so sick of the sanctifying of people who are criminals and yeah people- I don’t condone what happened to George Floyd but he was a crook.  Jacob Blake sounded like a real scumbag too and his charges are out there, so I don’t need to go into it.  The man wasn’t exactly taking those kids to Sunday school for crying out loud.

          But oh no, not according to the democrats…

          Joe Biden came to Pittsburgh today with an amazing sense of entitlement and, might I add, no sense of urgency.  He gave a speech that echoed the names of Floyd and Blake over and over.  There was no direct mention of specific business owners that lost everything due to riots.  There was nothing specific said about:

          The furniture store in Kenosha that went up in smoke after 40 years in business.

          The gaming lounge that was literally ripped apart.

          The Kenosha car lots that went up in flames.

          And on and on.

          Let me state this again, I can’t stand Donald Trump.  However, Joe Biden brings nothing but virtue signaling to this election and guess what?  No one wants to hear it.  A long time ago, I heard this idea that democrats actually don’t like people who do real hard work and guess what?  After listening to Biden sanctify Jacob Blake today, I’m more convinced of that than ever.  It’s easier, I guess to get a good soundbyte speaking for a criminal instead of talking to a hard-working, lifelong democrat who takes care of his or her family.

          Shove your sympathy for Jacob Blake, Biden.

         

Comments

Popular Posts