I Don't Care About Michelle Obama

 

          So, Michelle Obama is depressed.  Oh boo-freaking-hoo.

          What a bunch of b.s.  In a pandemic, where democrats (and yeah, I’m a democrat) are playing games (along with republicans) just to stick it to Donald Trump I’m supposed to worry about Michelle Obama being depressed.  Are you kidding me?  Are you freaking kidding me?

          Seriously, this year has been full of turmoil.  Obviously, the pandemic started it and there have been 9,000 different kinds of stories about this pandemic since it started.  The mainstream media has literally ripped the pandemic open to literally put the country in ruin.  Businesses are disappearing and to top it all off, thanks to the rioting cities have been ruined.  New York City, which has been one of my favorite kitties since I was a kid, is a crime-infested hellhole.  I won’t even consider going there in the future.  The media has glossed over this but anyone with a brain knows that major American cities are in ruin.  All of this is enough to drive a person crazy and yet- and yet-

          I’m supposed to worry about Michelle Obama being depressed.

          Let’s get to the main point.  Michelle and Barack Obama are the biggest fakes to hit American politics.  They are two super-wealthy individuals with a mansion on Cape Cod (I think), who literally try to act like they’re on your side but both are two people with an agenda and they’re professionals at making themselves look good.  I don’t care if Michelle Obama is depressed.  A lot of people are hurting, and grocery store prices are skyrocketing.  These should be on the forefront of any news, not the whining of Michelle Obama.

          Michelle Obama, you’re a selfish individual and you’re also the type that’s never happy.  I think you’re racist too.  Stop whining and acting like you give a damn.  Go back to your mansion and leave the public alone!

Comments

Popular Posts