Don't Be Smug About Biden

    Don't be so smug about Joe Biden.

    There's no guarantee here that he's going to win.  As a matter of fact, no matter how far I travel I see Trump signs everywhere.  I actually slam on the breaks in shock when I see a Biden sign.  Trump enthusiasm is still out there and these riots aren't really doing the democrats good.  Yeah, yeah, I'm repeating myself.  However, I'm amazed at the mainstream media's insistence that Biden has this pretty much in the bag.  

    Look, I admit it.  I can't call this- yet.  I still think if Biden gets in there it's going to be about the virus.  However, there's still the basic, overall premise that you can't go throughout the country on a 100% pandering campaign, while telling every single white person they are a racist.  The democrats seem to think that the media and Hollywood are able to push this senile, old man over the finish line and have no problem putting loyal constituents out to dry.

     Don't be smug, democrats.  You haven't won the people and you're losing more and more each day.

Comments

Popular Posts