Democratic Convention Observations

 

          The Democratic National Convention happens to be one of the most uninspiring, dull, whiney event in the history of events.

          My god can you even call this a democratic convention?  Anytime you see a news clip a republican is talking.  Why in the hell is John Kasich talking at a democratic convention?  The democratic party is supposed to be a union-loving party but they’re letting an anti-union guy talk?  Are you kidding me?  And why in the hell in Colin Powell speaking?  You mean to tell me there isn’t an up and coming, young black democratic male in the USA that could’ve done a better job?   What about the fact that this party has completely turned its back on the white male portion of the party?  People- again let me remind you again, white men LOVE TO VOTE.   They live to VOTE and they’re a ticked-off group…

          Just sayin’…

          Moving right along…

          Understand something, this isn’t about how the party snubbed the Squad.  I don’t give a damn about the Squad.  What bugs me is the fact that this entire convention centers around people who obviously have no interest in making my life better.  I don’t want to hear the Clintons again.  I don’t want to hear it from Michelle Obama and I don’t want to hear it from her hubby.  All these people are millionaires and what they’re good at is whining and then they laugh at all the poor people struggling.  What I want to hear is democratic representatives in my state, from Middle America, but it’s obvious that isn’t going to happen anytime soon.  Let’s be blunt here-

          The democrat’s platform is pandering.  According to them, it’s only the black and brown people who struggle.  This is rich though- a bunch of old, white millionaires are literally saying fuck you to every Caucasian in this country and when you make this observation, you’re called a racist which is unfair, uncalled for and stupid.

          The entire Democratic National Convention is one thing- stupid. I will write-in Ralph Nader in honor of my late dad and I would gladly flip off Biden if I saw him at an event.  Go to hell Biden and take this miserable party with you.

Comments

Popular Posts