Various Venting


          I’m in a bad mood and I have been for the last couple of days so let me take a moment and vent some.
          Governor Tom Wolf, who has handled this virus situation so-so, is turning into the most pompous, self-righteous, annoying governor I’ve seen in my lifetime.  (I’m Gen-X.)  I shouldn’t be surprised though, any governor in the state of PA always revolves policy around Philadelphia.
          Why Pittsburgh has shut down their pools this summer is a mystery.  Obviously, someone isn’t thinking about all the city kids who are  going to drown jumping in the RIVER THIS SUMMER.
          Moving to Michigan…
          I’m really sorry about the flooding but that still doesn’t take away from the fact that I think Gretchen Whitmer is an overrated phony.
          Let’s talk Bernie…
          Bernie Sanders has to be one of the most cowardly human beings to ever grace the halls of the Senate.  Why I had it in my head that he’d be another Nader is beyond me.  I can’t think of anything worthwhile that Bernie has done in the last 4 years.
          As for Nancy Pelosi…
          This woman is too old, too mean and too rich.  She’s also out-of-touch and so full of plastic surgery that her face would melt if it was held up to a candle.  What is with this woman?  Why DOESN’T SHE RETIRE?
          As for the Squad…
          If these 4 me! me! me’ers are the future of this party then we are in big trouble.  All four are worthless and AOC’s arm waving is annoying.
          Which brings me to Elizabeth Warren…
          Don’t you feel like punching a wall when she puts that self-satisfied smirk all over the Internet and regular tv?
          When it comes to Biden-
          This is a pathetic, senile old man who should retire.
          Finally, a vent on Trump…
          This overrated, big-mouth should be thrown in a deep, dark hole and left to rot there.

Comments

Popular Posts