Democratic Disgust



          I am a lifetime democrat and I will never vote republican.  However, let me state this: I will vote Green from now on because I am completely disgusted, disgruntled and pissed off at the entire democratic party.  The democrats are no better than the republican party.  As a matter of fact, all of them are in the same party.  None of them do not care or are not interested in any of you.
          There are no heroes in politics.  The closest we ever came to one was Ralph Nader and all of us (including me) blew the chance of electing this guy to the White House.  What’s my point in all this?  My point is that I’m FED-UP with democrats, republicans and the entire political system.  You’ll be really lucky if you get me to vote democrat again- I will write-in or vote 3rd party.  I’ll tell you what if:
          Bill Peduto (Pittsburgh Mayor)
          Gretchen Whitmer
          Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
          Elizabeth Warren
          The ‘Squad’
…are people’s ideas of the ‘ultimate’ democrats- I don’t want to be a part of it.  Never did I suspect that this party would turn into a bunch of out-of-touch, snobs, who do nothing but whine and preach.  The entire party, literally, sucks and this entire pandemic situation sucks even harder.  I don’t care what state your in but all governors have failed along with that maniac in the White House and this country is slowly becoming bottom of the barrel.

Comments

Popular Posts