Coronavirus Venting


          I’m sick of the coronavirus era.  Yeah, yeah, yeah I’m not alone.  But wow I’m really sick and tired of this whole mess and that’s exactly what it is.  So consider this my venting session…
          What ticks me off about the whole thing is that a lot of this could’ve been mitigated.  Just think of what could’ve been if we didn’t have Mr. “Everything’s a Hoax” in office?  Unfortunately, that’s water under the bridge so let’s move along.
          Understand something, I understand protecting the seniors and those with health conditions.  I get that.  I also get a lockdown.   If it would’ve been to me this entire country would’ve been under a hard lockdown for at least 2 months.  Mr. “Everything’s a Hoax” with this pawning everything off on governors was completely ridiculous and it’s thrown America into a complete tailspin.  Now, we’re subject to Cuomo’s sternness, Whitmer acting like she has balls and Wolf trying to act grave.  Give me a break.  The lack of cohesiveness has everybody a little nuts, including me!!  LOL…
          The biggest beef I have about the coronavirus situation is the fact that stories are always changing.  The symptom list changes and the idea of who this impacts the most is changing too.  It seems like that the media and the government wants everyone to be afraid and completely dependent on them.  There’s no urgency from Congress to get people back to work or even get them some kind of income during this time.  After all 1200 bucks, doesn’t get you that far, but a lot of you know that already.
          The moral of the story is this whole thing sucks.  It’s an abyss of no information, no plans and no answers.  For creating that abyss, the entire government needs a kick in the ass.  What happened to ‘we the people?’

Comments

Popular Posts