Bernie Pity


          The Bernie Sanders crying continues and the pity party is bigger than ever. 
          ‘Oh poor Bernie, he was so screwed by the DNC…’
          ‘Poor Bernie was threatened…’
          ‘Poor Bernie was betrayed by Obama…’
          Blah! Blah! Blah!  Listen people, do I have to remind you how old Bernie Sanders is?  Do I have to remind you that he’s been in Washington for a long time?  Do I have to remind you how he was cheated in 2016?  Do I remind you how he said ‘he didn’t want to be like Ralph Nader.’
          Apparently, it doesn’t matter.  The Twitter pity party is on and do you know what absolutely disgusts me?  It seems like that Bernie Sanders likes the pity party and that he’ll milk it every second of every day.
          Ah Bernie, what in the hell have you become?
          To tell you the truth, Bernie Sanders has proved that he’s a con artist in his own right.  He loves to portray the Ralph Nader image but when it comes right down to it- he’s never going to really fight for you.  Sadly, the signs were already there.  Bernie does have an amazing gift of making himself look good while taking a knee for the establishment.  He had the glitz four years ago and when you went ‘woke’ you blew a chance to do something great.  Do you even care, Bernie?  I doubt it.
          Like I said, I think you like the pity party.  I think you like earning an easy living making huffy speeches.  I think you are thriving on the idea that people really know who you are now.  You sold out, Bernie Sanders.  You sold out for recognition and you sold out for sympathy.  My god, am I disgusted.  I’m also a big idiot for falling for his act in the first place.
          My best advice is to forget about Bernie Sanders because he’s forgotten about you.  I’m starting to wonder if he ever actually ‘thought’ about us to begin with.

Comments

Popular Posts