Pandemic Political Rantings

Do you know how tired I am of both sides of the political aisle?  Of course you do but never, EVER tell me again that the democrats care about the working class.  Have you seen the food bank lines recently?

Today, I heard that small towns aren't going to get that much stimulus aide.  Let me give a big middle finger to all of the democrats especially Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

As of right now, there are no plans to rescue the post office.  Thanks for nothing Trump and thanks for nothing Congress.

Are you getting even more worried about the November election?  My god- Joe Biden???  Joe Biden???  Is this the best you can find democrats???

As I type out these rantings, over 50,000 people are dead and guess what?  I don't think anyone gives a damn.

I don't understand what has happened to people, why in the hell do people stand-up for politicians?  The hell with Trump and the entire Congress! 

Comments

Popular Posts