Nancy Pelosi Called Biden-WHAT?????

          I saw an article that Nancy Pelosi called Joe Biden a man of ‘hope.’ Huh????
          Huh???????
          AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…
          Let me catch my breath.  To be accurate, Nancy Pelosi called Joe Biden the ‘personification of hope and courage.’
          AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…
          Okay, I got it out of my system let’s just stop and analyze this for a second.
Nancy Pelosi is 80 and has been in Washington for over 30 years.  Biden is 77 and has been in Washington for over 40.  Both should’ve retired years ago and both have really contributed nothing to make the life of the American worker either.  Both, being seniors, have set ideas and never seem to want to change what’s been defined as ‘normal.’ However-
          We have Biden, a man who’s brain is in decline.  The man is a puppet with his strings being pulled by ‘woke’ masters.  Nancy- please don’t insult my intelligence and tell me that Biden- who served under Obama for 2 terms is going to bring any kind of change.  What he’s going to bring is the presidency of Barack Obama which was built on Wall Street, degrading the environment, lousy trade deals, deporting people and drones.  If this is Nancy’s definition of hope then we have a huge problem.
          But then again Nancy isn’t quit with it either.

Comments

Popular Posts