A Depressing November Election

          I know this is repetitive but my God, it still blows my mind.  I can’t believe the choices in the November election.  I cannot believe that the democrats think that Joe Biden, a senile Washington lifer is inspiring and smart enough to actually take on Donald Trump, who in another man in obvious decline.  I cannot believe that with all the problems that Trump has bought upon America that the democrats think JOE BIDEN IS THE BEST CHOIE???
          I think Barack Obama is headed for an unofficial 3rd term.
          The thing that annoys me the most is the overall praise that Biden is getting. Pelosi calling him a beacon of ‘hope’ made me want to punch a wall.  Hope for what?  Trump set the precedent- he’s rolled back Obama policies, Biden will bring them back.  If Biden serves one term and say his vice-president runs and a republican wins- here comes the Trump policies again.  Who are the democrats kidding?  Biden’s no beacon of hope.  Hope brings progress and Biden will literally put this country in a tarpit and AOC’s Academy Award winning temper tantrums won’t bring about good policy to actually help people.
          This whole thing sucks.
          I blame Twitter for some of this and before you think I’m nuts- just stop and think about it.  Twitter has allowed a lot of stupid people from Trump  to AOC to become prominent.  Why is the progressive heroine considered stupid in my book?  Easy because she has no concept of reality on how people live and Trump doesn’t either but we already know that.  Twitter has also let politicians off when it comes to answering hard questions about laws, policies, etc.  Twitter is no free forum it’s the reins on an open society that slams you if you question any of these people.  And do you know what?  This is going to get worse.
          Twitter blue check marks are also responsible for the Biden push which led to him recovering in South Carolina.  Again, people don’t want to hear it but Twitter is great for pushing a rich person’s agenda and Trump knows it.  Why do you think he actually became popular? 

          In the end, this whole thing sucks- the November election is enough to make 

Comments

Popular Posts