Who's Paying For AOC's Travels?

Seriously...

Who is paying for AOC's travels?

Oh c'mon, don't look so perplexed.  I admit it I'm not as with it as all of you who tweet all day.  Who is paying for AOC's travels?  I have to admit it-I've wondered this since she's appeared on the scene.  After that defeat of Crowley, (which we are reminded about 24/7), I remember she hit the road campaigning for supposed progressive candidates.  I wondered then who was paying for all of her travels.  It didn't even seem to sink into anyone though- the supposed bartender, traveling across the country, wearing new clothes, etc.

And now we're back to traveling- this time she's in Iowa.

She's having a grand, old time with Bernie isn't she?  Hey it must be nice- you're elected to the House, you say whatever you want without being called on it, you travel everywhere except your own district (on a regular basis) and you generally bullshit people that you're something special.  Am I jealous you ask?  Sure, every woman and man in this country should be but it doesn't change one question.

Who's paying for her travels???

I gave to the Bernie campaign once in 2016 and when I found out that my name got sold to the DNC's mailing list- I swore then and there never to give to it again.  Does any donation to a presidential campaign go for his flunky's travel expenses?  Believe me it's a great question to ask do any of you Bernie people even care?

You probably should.

But a lot of you are so in love with yourselves that I doubt that you do.

Comments

Popular Posts