When It Comes To Climate Change- Let Me Ask You This....

When it comes to climate change, let me ask you a few questions.

Well, let me note that I think working to maintain a healthy, stable environment in every way is important in the fight against climate change.  Contrary to what some people on Twitter have told me in the past, yes clean streams and creeks are important- protecting rare animals and birds are important.  Acknowledging the good work of parks is important- regulations as well.  Basically, I'm sure you understand what I'm getting at.  So, let me ask you this- wouldn't you like to hear this from politicians...

a promise to protect the Endangered Species Act...

a guarantee that the Arctic won't be sold out to every oil company imaginable...

promises of more regulations...

a forestry plan...

a great way to solve the immigration problem instead of building a wall that cuts off butterflies and hummingbirds...

guarantees to clean streams, lakes and oceans...

Seriously, wouldn't you like specifics instead of hearing the words 'Green New Deal' every 2 minutes.  The Green New Deal doesn't mean anything- it's an illusion or a cash giveaway.  Wouldn't you just like someone on Capitol Hill to literally say, "Hey I'm going to protect the Endangered Species Act" or "I'm going to make sure that trophy hunters won't get their dead animals in this country."  Basically, wouldn't you just want somebody to have some guts- to have some principle- to have some standards?  I know I do and I bet I'm not alone.

Comments

Popular Posts