The Dreams of the Democrats

Oh here we go...

The articles are out already:  DEMOCRATS THINK THAT GEORGIA IS A SWING STATE.

Do you know what I say to that?  PLEASE.

Ever since I was in high school, my late dad always ranted and raved about how the 'idiotic democrats are obsessed with the south.'  Being a PA guy it drove him crazy that they spent so much time campaigning and literally fawning over the south while the general population literally sneered and laughed at them.  Oh yes, I know there are many, many progressives in the south and they are going to 'rise up' and deliver their states to the democratic party.

Please...

Let me make this short, how in the world can the democrats (including Bernie Sanders) think they're going to run wild in the south while they lost

Wisconsin...
Michigan...
Ohio...
and Pennsylvania.

Tell me how...
And tell me why the democrats think the south is more important than the big four?

Comments

Popular Posts