The Democratic Field Sucks

Has anyone noticed how whiney Bernie Sanders is lately?

Oh wait...

I know.  I can't criticize Bernie.  How silly of me to forget, oh what the hell.  Take a listen to Bernie though- all he does whine- whine- whine...

The democratic field literally sucks.

At this point, I'm so disgusted with Bernie Sanders that I have absolutely know idea who in the world that I'll vote for in the primary next year.  Never did I see a group of people, so enamored with themselves that are so out-of-touch and downright hateful towards regular people.  According to them, every white person is a racist and in love with Trump.  Democrats hate small-town America and for a bunch of rich, old people it's amazing how they jumped on this stupid, 'okay boomer.'

My mom is a lifelong democrat, she's 91, in good health but she's of the age where next year could be the last time she votes for a president.  I was hoping that somehow- a decent candidate could get in there and knock Trump out of there for her sake but at this point I seriously doubt that will happen.

Thanks for nothing you fools.

Comments

Popular Posts