So, I'm Cranky About Bernie Sanders

Yeah, I know...

I said the democratic field sucks and I'm standing by my remark.  Sure, I have a mouth, but more than likely Bernie will get my vote, not that it matters. He's never going to win Pennsylvania.  He shows no interest in it and contrary to what the world of Twitter thinks he has a serious fracking problem.  But of course, that's another blog for another time.

Moving right along, let's analyze why I'm cranky about Bernie.

The AOC factor has to be one of the reasons.  Bernie's attitude seems to be directed at making her look good.  The second reason happens to be the fact that the DNC now sends me please in the mail for donations and the only person I ever gave to in politics was Bernie sanders.  So, it's safe for me to assume that Bernie sold my name and probably others to the DNC.  Also, his talk about 'grassroots' always makes me wonder who in the world is paying for his celebrity campaigners on the road?  Does campaign money actually go to it?  Hey it's a reasonable question...

Let's move onto something that Bernie seems to be lacking- the aura.   Oh sure, the anger is inspiring and the ideas are always good.  However, it seems like the 2016 Bernie was always ready to give an explanation on how his plan would work- this Bernie doesn't  seem to have the patience for that.  As a matter of fact before he yells, 'my way or the highway,' he promises more free things.

Oh brother.

Look people, I'm all for Medicare-For-All.  I think college debt should disappear.  I'd like to see everyone in this country get a home.  The free college kind of makes me go, 'what???' But I'd always like to hear more details.  Here's the thing with Bernie and free college- he and his granddaughter (AOC) can't, won't and refuse to acknowledge the fact that yeah there are universities out there that let certain minorities go to their school for free.  Personally, I think Bernie should start with trying to get the prices in universities to go down and then talk free college but hey whatever.

I think the biggest problem I have with Bernie Sanders, lately, is the fact that he's an establishment hack masquerading as some kind of savior.  Why do I say that?  Well, listen to him lately, like many democrats- he doesn't seem that fond of the white vote...just sayin'....

Comments

Popular Posts