So, AOC Is Siding with Taylor Swift

Apparently, Taylor Swift is in a huff with her record company.  I won't get into the details about it- you've heard about it and articles are everywhere.  Point being is that AOC (and Elizabeth Warren too) is sticking up for poor, persecuted millionaire Taylor Swift.

Some progressive heroines huh?

Let me ask all of you a question, especially if you are in the USA.  Have any of you been to the grocery store or even Walmart lately?  It's kind of a dumb question because I'm sure all of you have but have you taken a good look at prices?  I know many of you ride that bank card to happiness and are texting as you shop- but take a good look at prices next time you go to the store. I think it would snap you into reality.

Now, let me give you a preview before you take my advice.  Many, many things have gone up including cat litter, face cream and a lot of Christmas decorations.  A lot of food has also went up and it's starting to get to a point that many aren't going to be able to afford to eat.  We're heading down a very dangerous path with this and not enough people are paying attention.  You don't even hear democrats questioning Trump's tariffs lately.  So, let's sum this up-

Grocery store prices are rising, democrats are shrugging it off, yet AOC can't wait to get huffy for Taylor Swift.

We, as a society, are going to be priced out of grocery shopping yet I'm supposed to weep for Taylor Swift.  Do you know what I say to this?

Stuff it Taylor Swift and your priorities stink AOC.

Comments

Popular Posts