Smokey's Back Ready to Meow About Anything and Everything

Meee-ow yeah I'm back.

Meee-ow yeah I'm off Twitter again.  Let me just say this- I'll go back to Twitter-one day and I'll be gloating.  Trust me.  I'll be gloating big time.  Right now, Twitter is filled with people who firmly believe that Bernie Sanders is going to be the next president.

AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA,

Oh don't get excited.  I'd be happy with a Bernie Sanders presidency, even if it meant hearing big-mouth AOC every six seconds.  Yes, I know a lot of Twitter people were just sick and tired of me ripping on AOC.  Aw, poor, rich AOC but I digress.  Moving along, I hate to break it to a lot of you but Bernie Sanders isn't going to win this nomination.  To tell you the truth, I wonder if he even wants to and don't you just wonder if...

He's doing this to give AOC that 'internship?'

Aw, come on, you had to have thought about it.  Okay, so you think I'm nuts.  Let's take Iowa for instance.  AOC is skipping off to Iowa to campaign for Bernie.  So, you're shrugging and you're right- no big deal.  But just stop and think about Iowa for a minute.

I don't know about you but when I think Iowa, I think farming.  With that comes the basic question:
What in the hell does a 30-year-old Puerto Rican from NY City with a privileged background know about farming?  Seriously, what?  Is she going to save regular farming by chanting 'Green New Deal?'
Is she going to bring racism into it?  Will she make a bunch of empty promises?  Probably all of the above which brings me back to Bernie.

My disillusionment with Bernie Sanders is due to the fact that he has literally slammed this woman down our throats for the past 2 years by feeding her ego.  AOC is riding high on a big power trip and what Twitter, Bernie Sanders and she can't seem to understand is- her big mouth isn't going to make Bernie many friends and seriously damage his campaign.  But hey- maybe he doesn't care?  Maybe he's just following the 'take her under my wing' plan so he can pave the way for an AOC presidential run?  Who knows but I'll tell you this-

I wouldn't be surprised about anything at this point!

Comments

Popular Posts