Tweet Sniping

I really, really hate politicians on Twitter.  I cannot stand Twitter politics- it's 280 characters of either insults, false promises, temper tantrums or sanctimonious republican senators quoting the Bible.  With all of the problems this country has it angers me that Twitter seems to be the focal point of concern, policy and a person's legacy.

Yeah people, Trump is a racist bastard.  This is NOT NEW- this is not EARTH-SHATTERING. His tweets are rambles of a conceited individual who is rotten to the core and to say what he said to several congresswomen about 'going back where they came from' was childish, stupid and just flat-out ignorant. Sir, you are president of the USA- GROW THE HELL UP.

But let's talk about AOC and her gang for a second.  Yeah, all of you know that I don't really care for AOC and her clique but I'll tell you what due to the fact that they SERVE IN CONGRESS and due to the fact that they are in their first year- I'm rolling my eyes at these four.  Do you know why?  Because they're all milking this like a cow and sure, the media won't give it a rest, but these four are loving this and why wouldn't they?  They're playing victim, they're all over tv and according to all, they are the saviors of the world.  They're going to milk this as long as Trump keeps shoving the cow forward to be milked.

Call me REALLY CRAZY but if this was me- I would've probably sent one smart-ass tweet towards Trump and then moved on.  What disgusts me about Trump, these four and all of these politicians is that we're paying all of them a lot of money to scream at each other on Twitter.  People eat it up, nothing gets done and then it just recycles itself again and personally...

I think it sucks.

Comments

Popular Posts