Let's Get Mimi'ed

There are a lot of people out there in a huff about Mimi Roach.

Oh, surprise- surprise- the wrath of Twitter is still wound-up about it.  I don't have to tell you what Mimi did- she bashed Bernie and, of course, bashing Bernie will bring out the rage in all.  Do you know what I say?

In the scheme of life, who cares about Mimi Roach?

Here's what people can't seem to get.  People at MSNBC and the media, in general, don't care about Bernie Sanders's fine record in public service.  Sure, Bernie has done some things to tick me off but I'm not going to deny that he's the best candidate.  However, the media DOESN'T CARE.  I hold to the fact that it's because he called out media monopolies in 2016.  Instead of acceptance people are still worrying about what Mimi Roach says...

What Zerlina Maxwell says...

What every worthless pundit says...

I'm as guilty as the rest of them but do you know what people?  There's nothing you can do about it.  You can't force people, working on tv, to suddenly turn around and say, "Gee Bernie, we're so sorry."  There's not a chance that's happening considering the media is a shell of its former self.  Damn, it's at times like this that you really miss someone like the late, great Ed Schultz, right?
I know I do.

But I digress...

Moving right along, let me state this, I think Nina Turner is terrific.  She's loyal, smart and inspiring but her idea of having women tweet why they like Bernie is just a waste of time.  It gives the women pundits more power to discredit and flat-out insult him on a daily basis.  Instead of worrying about what the media says- I'd start getting closer to the people.  I'd start thinking small towns, more and more and again- I know people are sick of me saying it but I'd start taking Ralph Nader's phone calls again.

Hell, Bernie's to the point where he needs to start appearing on stage with him too!

Comments

Popular Posts