Honorable Bernie Sanders?

So, I saw that Bernie Sanders was sticking up for AOC due to her little flare-up with Nancy Pelosi.  Bernie Sanders appears to be a very honorable, smart man.  It's not surprising that he did this and it was, of course, the gentlemanly thing to do.

But...

Bernie, Bernie, Bernie, your priorities make me laugh.

I'm going to vent here people so have some patience.  I'm also going to talk to Bernie directly-

Senator Sanders, I don't get you, I really don't..  You're in a huff defending AOC yet you shrugged off the fact of the blatant cheating in 2016.  You never really went after Hillary Clinton. YOU NEVER DEFENDED ED SCHULTZ WHEN YOUR PALS WERE IN A HUFF ABOUT RT.  You also didn't think of the people who voted for you- you SOLD YOUR LIST TO THE PARTY.  And please, people don't tell me that he didn't because I'm getting mail from the democrats and I never got it before. You never even thought about running on another ticket and yeah, back then I defended you.  I got the reasoning but after the way Hillary Clinton rolled in and got all of those superdelegates you never even showed ANY KIND OF INTEREST in the people who were pissed off.

What got me about you Senator Sanders was that you never asked any questions.  You never wondered about totals in the Bronx or Queens.  You never railed against Hillary and Bill about how they planted themselves at polling places in MA and come to think of it Bernie, IT SEEMED LIKE YOU JUST SHRUGGED HILLARY OFF ALTOGETHER.

You know Senator, I believed in you. The lack of anger bugged me back then but I got it. I thought you would be more prominent and push the party in a great direction and you did, sort of but I don't like how you shrugged us off in 2016 and do you know what?

I can understand why the Becks were mad.

And I, myself, am mad that you don't really think that highly of your voters because wow- you went all out for AOC when you should've used that defense for your cheated voters.

Comments

Popular Posts