Milano Promotes Biden and Herself

As you know Alyssa Milano is now all over the place promoting the idea of Biden for president. She seems to be discouraging discourse, debate and the overall idea that people can think for themselves.  According to her, it doesn't matter as long as Trump is out of office.

Well, isn't that interesting...

First off, what in the world is going on here?  Alyssa Milano is now the world's best advocate?
I can't see Ralph Nader on national tv but her?  Are YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME.  What in the hell is appealing about Alyssa Milano? Go ahead and tell me- WHAT IS IT?  I don't get it- this is a washed-up tv actress and according to her. "I shouldn't worry about policy."

Let me tell you guys something...

NAFTA ruined America.  You could argue with me all you want but when Joe Biden was a senator-
she was making tv movies and on a popular tv show.  Who's the Boss? was over when the NAFTA vote came down but that doesn't matter she was still on tv.  I don't know her wealth and I don't care but like her I'm Gen-X and I do know this- she was in every teen magazine imaginable during the Biden Senate era so please- SPARE ME THIS B.S. THAT SHE'S SUCH AN ACTIVIST.

Someone in Hollywood, who has no idea what it's like to have their lives turned upside down because of NAFTA has no right to tell me who to vote for or what I should consider in a candidate.  I'm fed-up with Hollywood and I don't even care if they're progressives. ALL OF THEM TALK TOO MUCH.

AND ALL OF THEM DO TOO LITTLE.

Alyssa Milano as an activist is a joke. It's a complete joke.

Generation-X I'm disappointed in you- you should know better than this.

Comments

Popular Posts