Feinstein and the Kids

First of all, let me say this...

Like many adults- I love sports. Baseball is my all-time favorite and I love football. I enjoy going to games, card shows and I love Steeler training camp.  Like many adults, I collect sports memorabilia- I'm no eBaby dealer but I do have a good time collecting the autographs and have a great collection of cards, baseballs and photos.  You should see about 2 rooms of my house-LOL.  Anyway, why am I telling you this?  Well, naturally when you do something like autographing- you'll run into kids and that's no big deal.  Let the kid get the autograph first and if you get one yourself- fine if not oh well. But- here's the thing-

A lot of adults like to hire out kids to do their autographing and that brings me to Diane Feinstein.

You all saw the headlines and you know she got into a debate with kids about the Green New Deal. Now, you can like Feinstein or hate her guts but understand something...

We live in a society where toddlers play with cellphones.  Kids seem more worried about the most recent iPad instead of playing a board game. What?  You don't believe it?  Well, the demise of Toys 'R Us and some of these toy companies financial troubles prove that fact.  If you go to any of the stores (Walmart, Target) you see there is no crowd around the book section and often books for kids often go unsold.  To put it bluntly-

Please, spare me this idea that these kids are just so worried about climate change.  I don't believe it and I can tell you right now that I doubt that many of them even go outside and play.   I believe that these kids are pushed forward by people with an agenda, nothing more, and you won't convince me otherwise because I've seen it happen over and over again.  You might have exceptions out there but I truly doubt that a kid playing some Internet game would even think about climate change because attention spans are nothing more than a thin line.  Unless you show me that American kids appreciate the outside world (and I'm talking all of them), I don't want to hear it about the 'poor, little kids' screamed at by Diane Feinstein.

One more thing, and this is for you media, if you're not going to be outraged about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez telling little kids to stay away from dairy because of climate change then stop the negativity of anyone that doesn't agree with Ms. Cortez.

Comments

Popular Posts