Why Is Kirsten Gillibrand Running?

It's an honest question

Why is Kirsten Gillibrand running for president?

Think about it...(pause)…

Seriously, just think about it.

As a democrat, I don't like the woman because of her whiney, fake attitude.  I don't like her waffling and unlike a lot of Bernie Sanders supporters I DON'T LIKE how she forced Al Franken out of the Senate.  Every other word out of her mouth is a whine about harassment, discrimination and 'these big, bad males who have to be held accountable.' Please, that act wears on you after awhile.  However, I will say that the woman is intelligent but that's about how far I'll go in the compliment department.

Okay, if she's so intelligent, then why run?  She has to know that she won't win.  Oh come on!  Don't look at your screen like that!  Do you really think that she has any possibility at all of winning over men in Middle America, especially those over 55?  Personally, I think they'd laugh her out of the room.  She, literally has nothing to offer people.

Do you know the great thing about the online world?  Everyone can have a theory and I'll give you mine.  This will be short and sweet.

With the recent accusations about sexual harassment during the 2016 Bernie Sanders primary campaign, I think Gillibrand is in this race for the debates to increase pressure for Sanders to dropout.  I think this country is so unbelievably brainwashed that the pressure could cause him to dropout then, shortly after, she will do the same.  I, also, think that if the democratic nominee by some miracle wins in 2020 she will probably get a high-profile job in the White House.

Just watch...

This country is so corrupt thanks to #MeToo I bet this is entirely possible.

Comments

Popular Posts